GREEN’ING – Plant Ingredients – Products & Services
GREEN‘ING is specialized in plant ingredients, plant extracts, active compounds and natural dyes.
We propose products, services, project management & support related to plants, green products and sustainable chemistry for SMEs, micro & craft companies or key accounts. We address any business sectors interested in innovation and development to natural products.
GREEN‘ING relies on multi-sector experiences and a network of experts in green business highly committed into sustainable development and human relationships.
We are located in France, interested in international trade and intercultural relations.
- Tara extractA partir de 8.64 €TARA EXTRACT is a tannic extract prepared from tara (Caesalpinia spinosa (Feuillée ex Molina) Kuntze) pods. A rich natural tannin with low colour. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SIMPLY GROUND TARA PODS BUT AN EXTRACT WITH A HIGHER TANNIN CONTENT Main constituents : Gallic acid derived hydrolysable tannins (around 5 gallic acid units per tannin unit). Tannin content > […]
- Sumach gallnut extractA partir de 10.68 €SUMACH GALLNUT EXTRACT is a natural extract prepared from the Chinese sumach gallnut (Rhus semialata Murr.). This gallnut extract was especially developped for textile and natural dyeing uses : a very high content in tannic acid combined with a very low colour. Main constituents : Hydrolysables tannins > 95 %. Yellowish powder in granular form producing almost no dust during […]
- Set of 5 natural & luxury indigos230.00 € TTCThis luxury set will allow you to experiment 5 NATURAL INDIGOS from 4 different plant species and from 3 different geographical origins for your creations in natural colours. It does notably include some – now rare – woad indigo and the natural indigo from Guadeloupe, with the highest content in indigotin in the World : […]
- Set of 3 Natural Indigos66.00 € TTCThis set includes 3 NATURAL INDIGOS from different plant species and from 3 different geographical origins for your creations in natural colours : – 100 g of indigo from Indigofera tinctoria L. – Manufactured in India from traditional production; – 50 g of indigo from Indigofera suffruticosa Mill. Manufactured in Central America from fair and […]
- Rhamnus extractA partir de 35.28 €RHAMNUS EXTRACT is a bright yellow natural dye. This dye plant extract is prepared from unripe berries of Rhamnus species. Main dye components : Flavonols and flavonol glycosides. Concentrated powder extract. Uses : Natural dyeing and textile printing : shades from bright yellow to brown according to the formula and the mordant, on proteinaceous or cellulosic fibers. Other […]
- Oak gallnut extractA partir de 12.48 €OAK GALLNUT EXTRACT is a natural extract prepared from oak gallnut (Quercus Infectoria Olivier). This gallnut extract was especially developped for textile and natural dyeing uses : a very high content in tannic acid combined with low colour. Main constituents : Hydrolysables tannins > 95 %. Light yellow powder in granular form producing almost no dust during handling. Very […]
- Natural indigo from PolygonumA partir de 36.40 €NATURAL INDIGO – Organic cultivation in Provence A natural Indigo prepared from fresh leaves of Polygonum tinctorium Aiton, also named Persicaria tinctoria (Aiton) Spach, manufactured in Provence, France by Laura & Amandine (company Le Champ des Couleurs) under organic & sustainable farming. Main components : indigotin. Use : Textile dyeing : the indigo dye provides ranges […]
- Natural Indigo from Indigofera tinctoriaA partir de 19.68 €A natural Indigo prepared from fresh leaves of (Indigofera tinctoriaL.) by natural fermentation process. This indigo is manufactured in India from traditional productions. Product in powder form. The main dye component is indigotin – min 35-42%. Use : Textile dyeing : the indigo dye provides ranges of blue shades, from very clear to dark, with a […]