GREEN’ING – Plant Ingredients – Products & Services
GREEN‘ING is specialized in plant ingredients, plant extracts, active compounds and natural dyes.
We propose products, services, project management & support related to plants, green products and sustainable chemistry for SMEs, micro & craft companies or key accounts. We address any business sectors interested in innovation and development to natural products.
GREEN‘ING relies on multi-sector experiences and a network of experts in green business highly committed into sustainable development and human relationships.
We are located in France, interested in international trade and intercultural relations.
- Chestnut extract6.60 € – 45.60 € TTCCHESTNUT EXTRACT is a natural tannin extract prepared from chestnut (Castanea sativa Mill.) wood. Main constituents : hydrolysable tannins > 75 %. Uses : Natural dye and textile printing : this plant extract allows to dye any type of mordanted fibers. Beige, brown shades according to the formula. Grey in the presence of iron. Other uses : tannery The plant […]
- Chlorophyllin extract44.40 € – 478.80 € TTCCHLOROPHYLLIN EXTRACT is a concentrated natural dye obtained from alfalfa, stinging nettles or from other edible plants. This natural green was especially developed by GREEN’ING for your applications. Main constituant : Copper chlorophyllins Uses : Natural dyeing & textile printing : This extract can be used to dye any fibre previously mordanted with alum and cream […]
- Cochineal extract49.80 € TTCCOCHINEAL EXTRACT is a natural dye isolated from cochineal female insects (Dactylopius coccus Costa). An extract with a high colour strength. Main constituants : Carminic acid. This extract is manufactured in Peru. Uses : Natural dyeing & textile printing : This extract can be used to dye any fibre previously mordanted with alum and cream of tartar or […]
- Cochineals from the Canary islands22.80 € – 158.40 € TTCDry COCHINEAL (Dactylopius coccus Costa) from the Canary islands. Main constituants : Carminic acid > 18%. These cochineals are from sustainable production and were registered as « Cochinilla de Canarias », PDO (Protected Designation Origin) by the European Commission (February 2016). Uses : Natural dyeing & textile printing : Cochineal can be used to dye any fibre previously mordanted […]
- Cutch extract7.20 € – 50.40 € TTCCUTCH EXTRACT is a natural tannin extract prepared from cutch (Acacia catechu (L. f.) Wild.) wood. Main constituents : condensed tannins (proanthocyanidols) and flavonols (quercetin). Uses : Pre-treatment of vegetable fibers : cutch extract is rich in condensed tannins that enhance the mordant fixation on cellulosic fibers. This tannin is dark and it is a good source for […]
- Logwood extract16.32 € – 210.00 € TTCLogwood extract is a non oxydized plant extract obtained from logwood (Haematoxylum campechianum L.) wood. One of the most reputed dye plants with a very strong colouring power. Natural dye – Main molecules : haematoxylin (non oxydized form), haematein (oxydized form – minor), tannins. Uses : Natural dyeing and textile printing (animal and vegetable fibers, leather) : […]
- Madder Extract18.96 € – 132.00 € TTCMADDER EXTRACT is a red natural dye manufactured from madder (Rubia tinctorum L.) roots. This extract is perfect on wool and silk, more pink on other fibers. Main constituents : Alizarin as a free from or linked to a sugar (ruberythric acid). The free alizarin provides more red shades; ruberythric acid provides more orange shades. This […]
- Madder III extract23.00 € – 42.36 € TTCMADDER III EXTRACT is our natural dye extract from madder (Rubia tinctorum L.) roots with the highest content in natural alizarin. Main constituents : This extract contains mainly free alizarin that provides redder shades. Uses : Textile dyeing & printing on natural fibers : Madder extract is the plant extract of European source the most used for natural […]