GREEN’ING – Plant Ingredients – Products & Services
GREEN‘ING is specialized in plant ingredients, plant extracts, active compounds and natural dyes.
We propose products, services, project management & support related to plants, green products and sustainable chemistry for SMEs, micro & craft companies or key accounts. We address any business sectors interested in innovation and development to natural products.
GREEN‘ING relies on multi-sector experiences and a network of experts in green business highly committed into sustainable development and human relationships.
We are located in France, interested in international trade and intercultural relations.
- Chestnut extract6.60 € – 45.60 € TTCCHESTNUT EXTRACT is a natural tannin extract prepared from chestnut (Castanea sativa Mill.) wood. Main constituents : hydrolysable tannins > 75 %. Uses : Natural dye and textile printing : this plant extract allows to dye any type of mordanted fibers. Beige, brown shades according to the formula. Grey in the presence of iron. Other uses : tannery The plant […]
- Chestnut extract from Occitania (South of France)7.92 € – 55.20 € TTCThe CHESTNUT EXTRACT from OCCITANIA is manufactured in the South of France from local resources (regrowth of chestnut trees) and under a virtuous and sustainable approach. The plant tannins (elagic type) are extracted by using the water from wood and from the recycling of extraction condensates, so in closed production without any use of external […]
- Chlorophyllin extract44.40 € – 478.80 € TTCCHLOROPHYLLIN EXTRACT is a concentrated natural dye obtained from alfalfa, stinging nettles or from other edible plants. This natural green was especially developed by GREEN’ING for your applications. Main constituant : Copper chlorophyllins Uses : Natural dyeing & textile printing : This extract can be used to dye any fibre previously mordanted with alum and cream […]
- Cochineal extract26.40 € – 345.60 € TTCCOCHINEAL EXTRACT is a natural dye isolated from cochineal female insects (Dactylopius coccus Costa). An extract with a high colour strength. Main constituants : Carminic acid. This extract is manufactured in Peru. Uses : Natural dyeing & textile printing : This extract can be used to dye any fibre previously mordanted with alum and cream of tartar or […]
- Cochineals from the Canary islands22.80 € – 158.40 € TTCDry COCHINEAL (Dactylopius coccus Costa) from the Canary islands. Main constituants : Carminic acid > 18%. These cochineals are from sustainable production and were registered as « Cochinilla de Canarias », PDO (Protected Designation Origin) by the European Commission (February 2016). Uses : Natural dyeing & textile printing : Cochineal can be used to dye any fibre previously mordanted […]
- Cutch extract7.56 € – 52.80 € TTCCUTCH EXTRACT is a natural tannin extract prepared from cutch (Acacia catechu (L. f.) Wild.) wood. Main constituents : condensed tannins (proanthocyanidols) and flavonols (quercetin). Uses : Pre-treatment of vegetable fibers : cutch extract is rich in condensed tannins that enhance the mordant fixation on cellulosic fibers. This tannin is dark and it is a good source for […]
- Lac Dye extract25.20 € – 342.00 € TTCLAC DYE is a natural coloring extract isolated from the resin of Indian lac (Kerria lacca). NEW QUALITY, slightly more concentrated than the previous one. Main constituents : laccaic acid. Uses : Natural dye and textile printing : the colours obtained are similar to those resulting from cochineal. However, this extract provides better lightfastness and washfastness […]
- Logwood extract16.56 € – 216.00 € TTCLogwood extract is a non oxydized plant extract obtained from logwood (Haematoxylum campechianum L.) wood. One of the most reputed dye plants with a very strong colouring power. Natural dye – Main molecules : haematoxylin (non oxydized form), haematein (oxydized form – minor), tannins. Uses : Natural dyeing and textile printing (animal and vegetable fibers, leather) : […]